The following are links to commonly requested forms available for download:
- Welcome Letter
- Registration Form– Please complete and bring to reception with proof of address, Photo ID and the New Patient Questionnaire below
- New Patient Questionnaire HMC 2022 – Please complete and bring to reception, you will be invited to make a New Patient Appointment.
- Change of Details Form – If any of your contact details have changed please complete the form and drop it off at the surgery or email it to [email protected]
- Carer Registration Form
- Proxy Access to online services for your children if they are under 12 Please complete this form and drop it off at the surgery or email it to [email protected]
- Proxy Access to online services for someone else aged 13 and over. Please complete this form and drop it off at the surgery or email it to [email protected]
- If we ask you to fill in a Glucose Diary as part of your diabetes care, you can download it here: Glucose Diary
- Non-NHS Fees Price list. See the SERVICES section for more information. NON-NHS FEES 2021-2022
- If we ask you to complete and submit an Anxiety and Depression Questionnaire you can download it here: Anxiety Depression Questionnaire
- Self Certification Sick Note for less than 7 days. If you have been ill for 7 days or less you don’t need to see a Doctor. You can complete a Self Certification form yourself. Many employers have their own self-certification forms. For more information visit the Gov.UK website. However some employers insist on a Doctor’s note regardless. A Doctors note under these circumstances involves a charge of £20.
- Travel Form HMC – Please complete and return to the surgery at least EIGHT weeks before you are planning to travel; each person travelling will need to complete a form. The form(s) can be emailed to [email protected]
- Privacy Notice
- Subject Access Request Form – If you would like a copy of some or all of your medical records, use this form to make a request. We will aim to let you have copies within 30 days
- Practice leaflet
- Interpreter request form – if you need an interpreter please download this form and and drop it off at the surgery or email it to [email protected]
- Online services- The NHS APP will allow access to request repeat prescriptions online and to view parts of your medical record. (Appointments is currently disabled due to Covid-19).
- If you have connection issues with the NHS App then read this guide – it will help you get connected NHS APP Help Guide
- Consent To Share information Form If you would like to give us permission to discuss some or all aspects of your care with a family member, friend or carer, please download and fill in one of our Consent To Share Information Forms and return it to reception at either Sible Hedingham, Castle Hedingham or Great Yeldham.