Our new Social Prescriber will soon start working in surgery on Monday afternoons at Sible Hedingham. Chelsea Warden can help patients who could benefit from non-medical intervention to improve their general health and wellbeing.
She can help you if you are :
– feeling lonely and isolated
– having an unhealthy lifestyle, e.g. Smoking, overweight
– dealing with a bereavement
– are being discharged from hospital
– needing support with living independently
– needing support with filling in forms/benefits
– need simple home adaptions are or care alarm
– need improving dealing with LTC
– need improving self-esteem and confidence
She will identify what support is needed and help with accessing that support. For example a befriending group, home risk assessment for falls prevention and equipment, carers support, IAPT and local community groups.
You can book an appointment through reception from 16th December 2019.